Learn French in a Pioneer French Language School at France
42, Avenue Kennedy BMA BIARRITZ SCHOOL in France Virtual visit
"Before, I worked for a big French Language School. I noticed that students couldn't improve their French very much because of the crowded classrooms, I then decided to create my own school.
some years later, I am very proud to say that BMA Biarritz Institute is a very family-oriented school and is one of the best establishments teaching French Lessons in France. I have always believed in quality over quantity.
BMA Biarritz is and will remain a school in which students can fulfill their potential and each of them will be personally known to me. Cultural diversity and total immersion are guaranteed as the school has significant numbers of multinational students."
French Language School in France: Institut de Français
French Language School of BMA Biarritz offers a wide variety of language course adjusted to people of all ages, levels and needs. Our teachers are native speakers and their qualifications include at minimum, a University Master 1 degree in teaching French as a foreign Language. Supervised by a director of studies, BMA Biarritz teaches at all levels. Your language improvement is our goal. BMA Biarritz (French Language School) offers a wide variety of language course adjusted to people of all ages, levels and needs.
Our teachers are native speakers and their qualifications include at minimum, a University Master 1 degree in teaching French course as a foreign Language. Supervised by a director of studies, BMA Biarritz Institute teaches at all levels. Your language improvement is our goal.
TUITION ANS CLASSES
- A variety of courses for all tastes and goals, General or intensive group classes. Specialized classes: exam preparation (DELF-DALF), business course, teacher training course… private tuition,
- Morning and/or afternoon classes,
- Teachers rotation for general course classes at break time,
- Teaching material is provided in the price of the course,
- Small groups: maximum 12 per class.
- All levels A0 to C2
- Complete beginners are welcome with specific start dates on the first Monday of each Month
- Online test before arrival
- The BMA Biarritz curriculum is based on the curriculum set by the Common European Framework of reference for Languages.
- It focused on communication, with an emphasis on the practice of the language on a daily basis,
- Use of a variety of support materials: books, manuals, magazines, newspapers, DVD, video, Internet….
- We introduce and teach the French culture through classes based on customs, traditions, geography, history, gastronomy, fashion, painting, local events, sports….
- Native speakers
- Teachers qualifications include, at minimum a University Master 1 degree in teaching French as a foreign Language,
- Teachers are experienced in teaching French as a foreign language,
- Business French teachers are also trained and experienced in the specialty they teach,The teaching staff is supervised by a director of studies.