General french course
A French Language course aimed at those who need to build on current skills or who want to kick start their French language learning from scratch with an immersion course in France. Long term Standard Courses appeal to Gap Year students and those looking for a Career break. The school does not require a minimum number of students to open a class. If you are the only person at your language level, the school will reduce the number of lessons accordingly (so 20 group lessons, become 10 private lessons per week)
Only French will be spoken in class at France
All teachers are fully qualified in teaching French as a foreign language. The course is a more academically demanding course, and aims to stimulate student interest and keep the lessons dynamic. Optional social activities provide contrast and bring an additional element of fun to the overall program The French language school staff are aware that the students are on holiday and will do all they can to help students enjoy their French experience, both in and outside the classroom.
French courses: Study French in France BMA Biarritz
BMA Biarritz offers a wide variety of language course adjusted to people of all ages, levels and needs.
Our teachers are native speakers and their qualifications include at minimum, a University Master 1 degree in teaching French as a foreign Language. Supervised by a director of studies, BMA Biarritz teaches at all levels. Your language improvement is our goal.
TUITION ANS CLASSES
• A variety of courses for all tastes and goals, General or intensive group classes. Specialized classes: exam preparation (DELF-DALF), business course, teacher training course… private tuition,
• Morning and/or afternoon classes,
• Teachers rotation for general course classes at break time,
• Teaching material is provided in the price of the course,
• Small groups: maximum 12 per class.
• All levels A0 to C2
• Complete beginners are welcome with specific start dates on the first Monday of each Month
• Online test before arrival
• The BMA Biarritz curriculum is based on the curriculum set by the Common European Framework of reference for Languages.
. It focused on communication, with an emphasis on the practice of the language on a daily basis.
• Use of a variety of support materials: books, manuals, magazines, newspapers, DVD, video, Internet.
• We introduce and teach the French culture through classes based on customs, traditions, geography, history, gastronomy, fashion, painting, local events and sports.
• Native speakers
• Teachers qualifications include, at minimum a University Master 1 degree in teaching French as a foreign Language.
• Teachers are experienced in teaching French as a foreign language.
. Business French teachers are also trained and experienced in the specialty they teach.
• The teaching staff is supervised by a director of studies.
Let us assist for best French in France at BMA Biarritz